[Asterisk-Users] 800 Numbers (was Re: NuFone?)

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gear3outlook.com
Wed Mar 17 11:12:13 MST 2004

I can't only for the fact that when I cant dial a number on Nufone, I
can dial it on Voicepulse.

I know the reason that I cant call the number  via nufone is because the
ani is being sent wrong/invalid - But im sending it right!

Make sure your sending your caller ID with 10 numbers only, and a valid
number as well.

If you need help, let me know, post your configs, etc.