[Asterisk-Users] Does anyone have faxes working well withX100P and TDM40B cards?

Jonathan Biggs jon_209 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 09:44:15 MST 2004

My inbound fax extension is set to do a goto  to
ext 888, my dial line is below. I am using a triple
distinctive ring (custom) on my Zap 9 channel

exten => 888,1,Wait,2
exten => 888,2,Dial(Zap/9r3,20|d)

My setup is for 9, voice outbound calls and 8 for
outbound data calls. Portion of the outbound dial is

exten => _8NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,Zap/1/${EXTEN:1}|30|d
or
exten => _81NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,Zap/1/${EXTEN:1}|30|d

Hope this helps