[Asterisk-Users] callgroup pickupgroup and zap problem!!!

atif atif at convergence.com.pk
Wed Mar 17 01:00:11 MST 2004

I have successfully configured and tested the callgroup and pickupgroup for my ZAP interface..
but suppose I have 12 FXS interfaces, all are in a same pickup and callgroup, and there is only a single access code to pick a call i.e. *8, and if at a time multiple interfaces are ringing i.e. Zap/1,Zap/2,Zap/3 etc, and I dial *8 from my set Zap/5, and I want to pickup call on my choice among those 3or4 calls....

how could I do that...

Thank you

--
Atif Rasheed