[Asterisk-Users] I must be an Idiot

AstGrp astgrp at cwkb.com
Tue Mar 16 21:48:47 MST 2004

If the definition of Insane is doing the same thing over and over again,
but expecting different results.. I must be falling into this category
today...  Ok let me lay out the configs first....

extension.conf

[macro-stdexten]

exten => s,1,DBget(temp=CFIM/${ARG1})
exten => s,2,Dial(Zap/g2/${temp}1)
exten => s,102,Goto(s|3)
exten => s,3,Dial(${ARG2},15)
exten => s,103,Goto(s|50)
exten => s,4,Voicemail2(u${ARG1})
exten => s,5,Hangup
exten => s,104,Voicemail2(b${ARG1}) ; busy
exten => s,105,Hangup

[default]

; Extension

; Geoff Clark
exten => 4001,1,Macro(stdexten,4001,SIP/gclark)

#### So far so good ####

; Call Forward to (Cell, etc.)
exten => _*5X.,1,DBput(CFIM/${CALLERIDNUM}=${EXTEN:2})
exten => _*5X.,2,Hangup
exten => *5,1,DBdel(CFIM/${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => *5,2,Hangup

### Here's where the problem comes in... ####

I can enter the number to forward to, but that's where the trouble
begins... After that is done, I call my extension from another cell
phone and in the CLI it shows the call going out over Zap/g2 - but
nothing ever happens.. Except that the Cell Phone you are calling in on
is being called back by *.  I am completely lost.  I am having other
issues with this same function for different apps.  So I'm sure once
this get's resolved the rest will fall into place.

Hope somebody has some thoughts...

Thank you,

Geoff