[Asterisk-Users] The FT201 is currently being manufactured and will be available shortly! The retail price will be $129.95 USD

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Tue Mar 16 20:43:26 MST 2004

Eric Wieling wrote:

>>The FT201 is currently being manufactured and will be available shortly!
>>The retail price will be $129.95 USD...
>>
>>http://www.virbiage.com/products/lanphones.php
>>

>The web page does not say:
>1) how many call appearances does the phone has

It can present 5 calls and you can action each via its button. It can
also handle multiple calls and conference them together. Or have I
misunderstood what you mean?

>2) does firmware costs extra

Everything's included

>3) does it come with a power supply

Of course

>4) does it support PoE.

The first batch of phones won't but the board's ready for it (just needs
the chip). You can be assured a PoE version will be available

>5) are all the features listed available in the initial release of the
>firmware

Yes (it will use a modified firefly call stack)

>6) are there USA resellers

Yes, many USA resellers have expressed interest. Virbiage won't be
selling directly.

-Adam