[Asterisk-Users] OT: cisco 7960G powered by 3com 3CNJPSE

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Mar 15 21:01:46 MST 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Dean Collins wrote:

> Cisco have the terminals around the other way, this is a well known
> problem, do a search and you'll find what you need to do.
>
> Cheers,
> Dean

Alright.. since I'm the one that posted about using the standard POE
injectors wih the 7960, I think I might need to revise the Wiki page.

Am I to understand that the 7960G does -NOT- support the 802.3af Power
Over Ethernet standard?

If that is the case, then I need to modify the Wiki page, which I am
happy to do.

                             KP-216-121-ST