[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Hylafax

Rémi Letot asterisk at poukram.net
Mon Mar 15 14:47:43 MST 2004

Ignace CARIA <ignace.caria at level-it.be> writes:

> Hi,
> I'd like to install ON THE SAME Machine, Asterisk and Hylafax.
>
> On http://www.voip-info.org/, I've found this:
>
> If you have an ISDN card supporting CAPI, there is a driver that
> connects the Hylafax <wiki-Hylafax> fax server directly to an Asterisk
> ISDN connection.
> (http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+and+faxes)
>
> Is somebody can help me to deploy both on the same machine (Asterisk
> is already running...impressive ;-) )

Don't know if it still applies, anyway here it is.

I have * and hylafax running on the same machine. One extension is
reserved for fax, the others are voice. I just configured chan_capi to
manage all voice extensions, and capi4hylafax on the fax extension.

Everything is fine, the capi layer isolates all those applications.

<couic>

--
Rémi aka hobbes