[Asterisk-Users] Panther OS X Installation

Vijay Vaidyanathan vijay at MyEmailForever.com
Mon Mar 15 12:41:11 MST 2004

I am playing with it on my G4/Jaguar (10.2, I still havent upgraded to
10.3)
and have gotten it to compile and tried some basic things with it,
but havent spent much time on it. However, my install is a VOIP-only
configuration, and I would guess that getting the drivers for the
cards to work on OS X may be something more of a challenge.

Contact me directly if you have any questions on getting to to work
in a VOIP-only configuration - I dont recall what I had to change to
get it to compile, but it was pretty straightforward.

- Vijay
======