[Asterisk-Users] Conference call?

Greg Retkowski greg at rage.net
Mon Mar 15 12:31:08 MST 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Justin Carlson wrote:

> how do I setup cal conferencing? and get three-way calling going?  I am just
> looking for some direction as I am having difficulty deciding where to
> start.

Look at the meetme application, you have to configure meetme.conf, and
have some meetme() commands in your extensions.conf. You will also need a
timing device, such as a digium card. If you don't have any hardware
device you'll want to install a software timing device, such as
kernel module 'ztdummy'. Hope this helps!!

-- Greg