[Asterisk-Users] Guru's help with * and AVM C2 ISDN - Newbie going mad!!

Jakob Strebel mail at teamstrebel.ch
Mon Mar 15 10:17:29 MST 2004

Nick,

you give us no info what you have tested so far and what are the results. I
guess you have installed chan_capi.

Two things. May be you have checked that
if you start asterisk so you see anything about CAPI?

what do you get in the asterisk CLI when you enter: capi info?

If all this is ok I would make the following change in extensions.conf

( I I had to do it this way in my extensions.conf, even the context name in
capi.conf was different. I do not understand why but it works)

hope this helps

Jakob

[default]
include -> demo

>[demo]
>;
>; We start with what to do when a call first comes in.
>;
>exten => s,1,Wait,1                     ; Wait a second, just for fun
>exten => s,2,Answer                     ; Answer the line
>exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5             ; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
>exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,10         ; Set Response Timeout to 10 seconds
>exten => s,5,BackGround(demo-congrats)  ; Play a congratulatory message
>exten => s,6,BackGround(demo-instruct)  ; Play some instructions
<snip>