[Asterisk-Users] Guru's help with * and AVM C2 ISDN - Newbie going mad!!

Nick Grindley npg at itvv.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 09:15:43 MST 2004

Dear Guru’s,

Hi, I have now built a Suse 8.2 box for *

My AVM C2 ISDN card is recognised with no problem. I can call between
extensions, leave voicemail and retrieve same voicemail.

However,

I cannot configure my AVM C2 to either receive calls or make calls –
HELP!!!!

I am in the UK if that helps or gives a pointer about our ISDN?

Please find below my config: -

; CAPI config
;
[general]
mode=immediate
isdnmode=multipoint
;nationalprefix=0
;internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8

[interfaces]

msn=01723343950
incomingmsn=01723343950
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343951
incomingmsn=01723343951
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343952
incomingmsn=01723343952
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343953
incomingmsn=01723343953
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343954
incomingmsn=01723343954
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343955
incomingmsn=01723343955
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343956
incomingmsn=01723343956
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343957
incomingmsn=01723343957
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343958
incomingmsn=01723343958
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

msn=01723343959
incomingmsn=01723343959
controller=1
;softdtmf=1
;accountcode=
;context=demo
context=default
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
echocancel=1
echotail=64
;callgroup=1
;deflect=12345678
devices=1

;PointToPoint (55512-0)
;for outgoing calls use example 5551212
;and in dialplan you can use callerid like
;exten => _0XXX.,1,StripMSD,1
;exten => _XXX.,2,Dial,CAPI/55512${CALLERIDNUM}:bBYEXTENSION
;============================================================
;mode=immediate
;isdnmode=ptp
;msn=55512
;controller=2
;devices=30

extensions.conf
;
; Static extension configuration files, used by
; the pbx_config module.
;
; The "General" category is for certain variables.
;
[general]
;
; If static is set to no, or omitted, then the pbx_config will rewrite
; this file when extensions are modified.  Remember that all comments
; made in the file will be lost when that happens.
;
; XXX Not yet implemented XXX
;
static=yes
;
; if static=yes and writeprotect=no, you can save dialplan by
; CLI command 'save dialplan' too
;
writeprotect=no

; You can include other config files, use the #include command (without the
';')
; Note that this is different from the "include" command that includes
contexts within
; other contexts. The #include command works in all asterisk configuration
files.
;#include "filename.conf"

; The "Globals" category contains global variables that can be referenced
; in the dialplan with ${VARIABLE} or ${ENV(VARIABLE)} for Environmental
variable
; ${${VARIABLE}} or ${text${VARIABLE}} or any hybrid
;
[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp				; Console interface for demo
;CONSOLE=Zap/1
;CONSOLE=Phone/phone0
;IAXINFO=guest					; IAXtel username/password
;IAXINFO=myuser:mypass
;TRUNK=Zap/g2					; Trunk interface
;TRUNKMSD=1					; MSD digits to strip (usually 1 or 0)
;TRUNK=IAX2/user:pass at provider
TRUNK=CAPI
[trunklocal]
exten => _01723.,1,Dial(CAPI/@343955:${EXTEN}|30|r)
[demo]
;
; We start with what to do when a call first comes in.
;
exten => s,1,Wait,1			; Wait a second, just for fun
exten => s,2,Answer			; Answer the line
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5		; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,10		; Set Response Timeout to 10 seconds
exten => s,5,BackGround(demo-congrats)	; Play a congratulatory message
exten => s,6,BackGround(demo-instruct)	; Play some instructions

exten => 2,1,BackGround(demo-moreinfo)	; Give some more information.
exten => 2,2,Goto(s,6)

exten => 3,1,SetLanguage(fr)		; Set language to french
exten => 3,2,Goto(s,5)			; Start with the congratulations

exten => 1000,1,Goto(default,s,1)
;
; We also create an example user, 1234, who is on the console and has
; voicemail, etc.
;
exten => 1234,1,Playback(transfer,skip)		; "Please hold while..."
					; (but skip if channel is not up)
exten => 1234,2,Macro(stdexten,1234,${CONSOLE})

exten => 1235,1,Voicemail(u1234)		; Right to voicemail

exten => 1236,1,Dial(Console/dsp)		; Ring forever
exten => 1236,2,Voicemail(u1234)		; Unless busy

;
; # for when they're done with the demo
;
exten => #,1,Playback(demo-thanks)		; "Thanks for trying the demo"
exten => #,2,Hangup			; Hang them up.

[sip]
exten => 5521,1,Dial(SIP/5521,20,tr)
exten => 5521,2,VoiceMail,u5521
exten => 5521,102,VoiceMail,b5521
exten => 6521,1,Ringing
exten => 6521,2,Wait(2)
exten => 6521,3,VoiceMailMain,s5521

exten => 5526,1,Dial(SIP/5526,20,tr)
exten => 5526,2,VoiceMail,u5526
exten => 5526,102,VoiceMail,b5526
exten => 6526,1,Ringing
exten => 6526,2,Wait(2)
exten => 6526,3,VoiceMailMain,s5526

Your help would be very very welcome as I think I am going out of my mind!!!

Many thanks for all your help.

Regards

Nick