[Asterisk-Users] extensions problem

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Mon Mar 15 08:29:01 MST 2004

Hi,
I've got 2 x100p's installed in my system.
Both execute the same incoming contexts as follows:
[inboundA]
include => dialjon
[inboundB]
include => dialjon|09:00-16:30|Mon-Fri|*|*

[dialjon]
exten => s,1,answer
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/2000,15)
exten => s,3,Playback(noone)
exten => s,103,Goto(onphone,s,1)
<snip>

Am I right in saying:
if no one answers at ext 2000 then s,3 is executed.
if ext 2000 is busy  then 103 is executed.

If so then sometihng is wrong. If I'm already on a call, I want 103 to be
executed however, this isn't happening. If a new call comes in (whilst I'm
talking on ext 2000) I here it ringing on my handset.

Can anyone point out where I've gone wrong ?

TIA
Jon