[Asterisk-Users] libpri problem with SystemX telco

Mon Mar 15 02:22:57 MST 2004

have a e100p card that I've configured and got running under asterisk in
the uk using Telewest (They use a Nortel switch).  But when I try to
plug into Kingston (They use a SystemX switch) with exactly the same
settings it doesn't work.

I've confirmed with the engineers that I've got the settings correct,
they say their equipment is claiming I've not got anything plugged in.

Zaptel.conf

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

bchan=1-15,17-31

dchan=16

Zapata.conf

switchtype=euroisdn

pridialplan=unknown

signalling=pri_cpe

channel => 1-15

channel => 17-31

zttool shows all ok.

What happens when using pri debug span 1 is I get

-- Making new call for cr 32768

> Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8)  len=13

> Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 0/0x0) (Originator)

> Message type: RESTART (70)

> Channel ID (len= 5) [ Ext: 1  IntID: Implicit, PRI Spare: 0, Exclusive
Dchan:

0

>                        ChanSel: Reserved

>                       Ext: 1  Coding: 0   Number Specified   Channel
Type: 3

>                       Ext: 1  Channel: 1 ]

> Restart Indentifier: [ Ext: 1  Spare: 0  Resetting Indicated Channel
(0) ]

Urgent handler

< Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8)  len=12

< Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 32768/0x8000) (Terminator)

< Message type: STATUS (125)

< Cause (len= 2) [ Ext: 1  Coding: CCITT (ITU) standard (0) 0: 0
Location: Pub

lic network serving the local user (2)

<                  Ext: 1  Cause: Unknown (82), class = Invalid message
(5) ]

< Call State (len= 1) [ Ext: 0  Coding: CCITT (ITU) standard (0) Call
state: Nul

l (0)

-- Processing IE 8 (Cause)

-- Processing IE 20 (Call State)