[Asterisk-Users] Receptionist Interface

Christian Hoffmeyer christian at yottadot.org
Sun Mar 14 23:53:26 MST 2004

Hello,

    I am looking for a soft interface for receptionists to have full control
over incoming calls, the ability to see all users on the system and if
they're available, on the phone, or away from their desk, forward all calls
to another extension if they're away from their desk, and so on.  These
receptionists want to use a handset but also want the soft functionality on
their workstations.

    I've seen the VTGO-PC Advanced, but I don't know if it requires a Cisco
Call Management Server to function properly.

Thanks for any responses I get.  I appreciate your time.

Christian Hoffmeyer
YottaDot Solutions
Huntsville, AL