[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on KNOPPIX, I have it working, somewhat.

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sun Mar 14 10:51:37 MST 2004

I've got Asterisk running on a minimal install of Debian on a P133 w/ 16
megs of ram. I can help with the Damn Small Linux side of things, and
perhaps get you out of Dependency hell.

Do you want the system to be self hosting? I.E. the distribution where
Asterisk lives contains the appropriate compilers, source and includes to
build the system?

Or do you want a "Development" distribution and a "Target" platform? I.E.
you build on the developmen distro and then run a few scripts to generate
a target ISO w/ the binaries?

In either case, I've got plenty of resources to offer. I've been toying
with the idea of creating a "Knapterisk" installation for quite some time.

                             KP-216-121-ST