[Asterisk-Users] European Caller ID

randulo randulo at ssl-mail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:45:38 MST 2004

Can anyone ell me if they've had experience on the continent with caller
ID on analog POTS lines?

Here in France, we currently do not have it enabled on any of out lines,
but I would consider paying for it if I thought * via X100p cards would
be able to detect it properly.

I know for example that when people are calling us from the US or from
London CID is not captured by France Télécom, because we have a free
service here where you can call a number to see if you missed any calls.

Are the technical "specs" of CID different all over? Comments,
experiences please?