[Asterisk-Users] X100P and TDM400 questions

randulo randulo at ssl-mail.com
Fri Mar 12 07:53:53 MST 2004

I have the dev kit installed and the X100P answers calls and * routes
them  as expected. I am not able to dial out at all:

[analog-out]
exten => _9.,1,Dial(Zap/1/$EXTEN:1)
exten => _9.,2,Congestion

included up in the default section

shouldn't this take any call beginning with 9, strip the 9 and dial it?
I happen to be in France; does that matter? Since all US modems work
here, I assumed the X100 would too. Would it be waiting for a dial tome
that never comes?

TDM
I can not see the TDM400 in /proc/interrupt - shouldn't there be an
entry for it? I've tried every PCI slot but it doesn't seem to be seen
in any of them.

thx for any comments