[Asterisk-Users] Help on two subjects

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Fri Mar 12 05:42:33 MST 2004

Hi All,

I have now got my '*' server up and running quite good.

As stated in earlier posts I am no Linux guru, so a bit of hand holding
required.

  First Subject.

I would now like to add h323 boxes to the '*' server, I have looked through
the wiki and followed the instructions about what I need but I am a little
thick as I can't seem to get to grips with it. Has anybody got a dummies
step by step guide to installing things needed for h323.

ala
1. turn on your server.
2. log onto your server.
3. make a cup of coffee because ya gonna need it.
4. ......
and so on.

   Second Subject.

I have never used or seen a channel bank, but I think it is what I require
for a project I am looking at.

I have 12 Analogue (CO) lines that I would like to bring into the '*'
server.
I have 12 Analogue POTS that I would like to connect to the '*' server,
these are along with SIP phones (Grandstream), and IAX clients. The later
two I have no problems with, see First Subject for the other failings.

If any one can help then please either answer on or off list.

Regards & thanks in advance.

Dave