[Asterisk-Users] call bridge

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Fri Mar 12 04:54:46 MST 2004

Hi all,

I would like to have Asterisk bridge 2 calls with this schema

-inbound call comes in
-the caller id is passed to an external script
-the external script replies with a phone number
-an outbound call to the number provided by the script is made
-if the outgoing call is answered we have to bridge inbound/outbound calls
-if there is no answer/busy call is diverted to a voicebox

what would you suggest to archive such goal ?

The purpose is to connect our customers to field technicians without giving them
their mobile phone number ... I think that is a very common issue in
our market :)

Tnx for any help you can give me !

--
Best regards,