[Asterisk-Users] zaptel on Debian

Yury Bokhoncovich byg at center-f1.ru
Fri Mar 12 00:03:43 MST 2004

Hello!

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, Duane wrote:

> Hermann Wecke wrote:
> > After trying and trying to compile and make Asterisk run on a Debian
> > box, I gave up and picked another HD with RH 9 on it. No headaches. Only 1
> > build was necessary to build and run *.

I guess using of "/lib/modules/$(shell uname -r)/build" is the best method
for Makefile as it is recommended by kernel developers and saves against a
lot of headaches. YMMV, e.g. I have had specified
/lib/modules/2.4.22-ac2-ow1-xattr-acl-0.8.60-byg/build
directly when compile NVIDIA drivers under another kernel.

--
WBR, Yury Bokhoncovich, Senior System Administrator, NOC of F1 Group.
Phone: +7 (3832) 106228, ext.140, E-mail: byg at center-f1.ru.