[Asterisk-Users] MOH overIAX2 not working.

Bob bevins bob at virteck.com
Thu Mar 11 19:11:03 MST 2004

Fixed with cvs update tonight:

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Bob bevins
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 5:43 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] MOH overIAX2 not working.

I am running CVS-03/05/04, and I am having trouble getting moh to work
across iax2. I have moh working zap to zap channels, zap to iaxy. When I
go from zap/2-->*======IAX2======*-->zap/3 it doesn't work. IS this by
design or am I doing something wrong. Moh is working local on both *
servers.

I tried musiconhold=default in iax.conf both sides, and an m in dial
string. It doesn't seem to start the music, as it does on local zap
channels.

I have googled myself to near death. I have asked in irc, and didn't get
any response.

I would appreciate any help,

Thanks in advance,

Bob Bevins