[Asterisk-Users] oh323 sending tech-prefix??

Anthony Law anthonyl at accessv.com
Thu Mar 11 18:58:46 MST 2004

HI,

I have successfully configured asterisk to accept SIP session from sip
phones and use oh323 to forward calls to our gateway using H323 and
eventually PSTN termination. But since some of the gateways are not in our
control, we need to send tech-prefix + phone number to third parties. I am
wondering if asterisk or oh323 would handle that. Shall it be configured via
extension.conf or oh323.conf? Does anyone has any sample config for that or
if someone would show me where to find docs. Thanks.

Regards,

Anthony