[Asterisk-Users] Nitsuko 124i interface, anyone?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Thu Mar 11 15:30:48 MST 2004

Micke Andersson wrote:
> Andrew Thompson  wrote on the Thursday, March 11, 2004 6:06 PM
>
>> Comments from anyone who has worked with this hardware and knows more
>> about it than myself are appreciated, even if you've not actually
>> tried to swap it out with *.
>>

> I have a Nitsuka system here at home.. somewhere in a box.
>
> I'm not sure wich model.  I dont have any voicemail system to that
> though, so I'm interessted in your idea to use a *
>
> /Mike

The Nitsuko VM has started act a little odd. Sometimes a caller hears
only dead air when they first call in. Sometimes they make it to the
user's voicemail and again only plays dead air up until the beep, which
is really confusing to the caller!

The phone system itself is decent enough, and works, so we'll probably
keep it active for a while longer. The kicker is, they've added two new
employees and we don't think there are any more ports in the system for
adding keysets(8 in place now).

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/