[Asterisk-Users] Agents and delay before and after they handle a call

Jeff Crews jeff at eoni.com
Thu Mar 11 10:27:33 MST 2004

Is there a way for Agents logging in with AgentLogin to have the the agent
hear the beep and then have the option to press # or some button to
indicate they are ready to take the next call?    Sometimes an agent is
taking a drink of water or coughing...and logging off and logging back seem
lengthy to do.

I have tried to use AgentCallbackLogin but it seems to require that each
Agent has their own DID phone number so that that the application can call
them back at that specific number.  We do not have DID to each agent
implemented yet...as we are using Asterisk with our old phone system.

Thanks.

---
Jeff Crews
Eastern Oregon Net, Inc.
La Grande Oregon
Email jcrews at eoni.com
Voice 541-963-2625 or 800-785-7873,  extension 11
personal efax 503-907-6704
standard company fax 541-962-7818
web http://www.eoni.com