[Asterisk-Users] CVS Update Frequency

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Mar 11 09:52:34 MST 2004

Never - unless I must have a new feature, or need a critical bug fix!

....but, seriously, mine are production systems, and I don't use many of the
VoIP features of asterisk.  There is so much development going on in
asterisk, that you may want to update only an in-house, non-production
system, at first when you get a new CVS.  Then implement a rigorous test
protocol that you follow before you release new CVS's to the field.

Regards

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott "at" evtmedia.com