[Asterisk-Users] Soundcard question

randulo randulo at ssl-mail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:40:30 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am getting an error about the soundcard not responding when * is run.
There is a Creative Labs card in the slot, but it doesn't come up as
SoundBlaster when linux (Slackware 9.1) boots. It looks like it might be
working though. Looking at the IRQ list, the card is deteced as an
Ensoniq 1317 or something -(I am not near that box at the moment.)

Will * work with this card or what cards will it work with? I really
want to be able to have dialup music. I have an old DAL CardD+ ISA
soundcard but I'm assuming that won't ever work.

tia,

randulo