[Asterisk-Users] PRI errors blocking Asterisk

Nicolas Bougues nbougues-listes at axialys.net
Thu Mar 11 09:00:28 MST 2004

Hi Asterisk community,

Every once in a while (can be several times a day, or every few days),
I get that kind of error (with a TE405P) :

 PRI: Short write: -1/66 (Unknown error 500)

After that, the E1 links on the server get jammed : all the current
channels, or any new zap channel is simply unkillable.

Restarting Asterisk (after kill -9) solves the problem.

It seems to me that the Q921 layer in libpri has an unrecoverable
error (such as the fd being wrong/closed).

Anybody know where it could come from, and/or what should be done to
avoid it ?

--
Nicolas Bougues
Axialys Interactive