[Asterisk-Users] asterisk gui client

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Mar 11 08:26:21 MST 2004

Right now it really helps if you are a programmer or someone who is familiar
with the configuration of an Asterisk system to setup the astguiclient
suite. I will be adding more documentation in a few weeks and maybe even a
simple how-to or a "how I installed a new Asterisk T1->internal-VOIP system
with astguiclient from scratch" page.

Right now we're concentrating on filling some feature gaps that we have like
adding a callerID popup(which we will release a beta for by Friday night)
and a voicemail indicator. Also, we will be tweeking the features of the
VICIDIAL dialer app and creating a new receptionist module.

I'll post on the list when we have additions or changes to the project or
you can just look on the project website:

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

MATT---