[Asterisk-Users] IAX Connection-Latency/Bandwidth Question

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Mar 10 18:25:30 MST 2004

Ok so Benjamin, can I take it from your comment about beefing up
customer sales that you are going to run an off shore call centre and
the majority of your calls are going to be coming externally from the
pstn into your asterisk then out your dsl connection to the overseas
site through their dsl to their ip handsets.

Is this correct?

Is the dsl service 2mbs up and down?

Cheers,
Dean