[Asterisk-Users] Outbound Transfer and the # key

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Mar 10 14:54:11 MST 2004

Here's my patch results:

[root at machine asterisk]# patch -p0 < ./Parking.patch
patching file res/res_parking.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 25.
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file res/res_parking.c.rej

[root at VICIast1 asterisk]# cat res/res_parking.c.rej
***************
*** 25,30 ****
  #include <asterisk/musiconhold.h>
  #include <asterisk/config.h>