There is no FORK! (WAS Re: [Asterisk-Users] BETA RADIUS support for Asterisk)

Derek Samford dsamford at netphoneblue.com
Wed Mar 10 14:54:31 MST 2004

I believe that's what Steven was saying. That if this code was to ever
be included in the asterisk source then there would need to be a
disclaimer from Derek Bruce, as well as the Freeradius dev team. He
pointed out that this keeps there from being any need for a fork, and
makes things much less complicated for Digium.

Derek Samford