[Asterisk-Users] Program to manage the faxes

johan hollemans j.hollemans at synantics.nl
Wed Mar 10 03:50:04 MST 2004

Hello,

For our company we will use Asterisk to receive our faxes. We would like
to manage this faxes. To give some information to a fax. Here fore I
wrote a little application.

To manage the incoming faxes I wrote a script which checks the directory
where the faxes are stored. If there is a new fax, this fax is send to
your email address. Also there is a web interface which gives you the
possibility to manage the fax. For each fax you can give some
information to it. A list is given with the incoming faxes also a list
with the last ten faxes is shown. And you can browse in an archive.

Documentation is included in the faxprogram.tar.gz. The .doc and .sxw
documentation are the same. Read this documentation which will gives you
information how the program works and what you have to change to get it
work.

I hope you can use this program for managing your faxes. If there are
any bugs, questions or you have some modifications or new features let
me know.

Excuse me if my English is not good.

Greetings,

Johan Hollemans from Synantics B.V. The Netherlands