[Asterisk-Users] cdr->dst incorrect? Bug submitted. - Bug Fixed

SamW swc at svtinc.com
Tue Mar 9 20:21:38 MST 2004

The bug seems to be fixed on the latest stable cvs branch. Can someone
confirm if this is not a bug anymore. I tested and works fine for me with a
macro being used to dial out. But I see incorrect call-times. Also ResetCDR
command do not seem to work as expected asterisk spits out a warning
message and CDR will be not reset.

If someone confirm that there are still issues we can open a new bug or
reopen the same bug.