[Asterisk-Users] Phone with large display

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Tue Mar 9 19:15:16 MST 2004

I have seen conflicting references in regard to this. Seems like the Cisco site
has comparison charts that show this phone doesn't have a SIP image, but after
seeing the post I did a little searching and people seem to have a way of
running SIP on them. So how is it done?

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology