[Asterisk-Users] Astguiclient was SIP - Receptionist

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Tue Mar 9 18:49:54 MST 2004

I looked at your release last night and it looks really cool.

I am wondering how difficult/ what would be involved in modifying this to be an
automated dialer. What we want to do is to integrate our student attendance
database with * so that * will call to each unexcused student's household and
play a message about the absence (maybe some festival integration to customize)
and then dump them into a message prompt if they want to be connected to a staff
person. I know we can at a very basic level do this by copying call files into
the outgoing call spool, but seems like your project has built way beyond the
basics of this principal to some very polished functionality.

Thanks for making this available. Great contribution.
--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com