[Asterisk-Users] SIP 3.0

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Tue Mar 9 11:36:38 MST 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Sales Department wrote:
> Can anyone point me to where I might obtain the SIP 3.0 image for the
> ATA-186 Analog adapter.  I'm willing to pay for it.  I have a Cisco
> login but am apparently not authorized for this, just trying to get my
> fax working with asterisk and I need SIP 3.0.  Any advise appreciate.

Do you have a SmartNet contract on file with your CCO account? You'll need
one. If you don't have SmartNet on your ATA, you'll need to purchase it -
if I recall correctly, it's like $10/yr.

If you do have the Smartnet contract filed with your CCO account, the
following link should give you the software you need:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ata186