[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTones losing registration?

Daniel Prather daniel at citynetwireless.net
Tue Mar 9 10:54:27 MST 2004

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is here, but I have two BT101s
connected to an Asterisk box.  This seems to have just come up recently
(with no upgrades or anything) where I can call one once or twice, but
after that I can't call it anymore.  Asterisk never shows it
registering, and it doesn't give me an error when I call the extension,
but it never rings.  It just pauses for a few moments and sends me to
voice mail.  If I reset the phone on the other end it'll usually let me
call it once or twice before having the same problem all over again.

Thoughts?

--

Daniel Prather
CityNet, LLC