[Asterisk-Users] Frames/Packet Development

Andres andres at telesip.net
Mon Mar 8 23:00:36 MST 2004

Hi,

I would like the Asterisk SIP channel to be able to handle 60ms of voice
per packet instead of the default 20ms.  It would be very nice to have
this as a config option or at least to be able to hardcode it in the
source files.  Most SIP gateways allow you to do this and it would be
great if Asterisk could do it as well.  I would of course be willing to
pay for this development and if anybody else thinks this is useful and
wants to contribute $$$ to make this happen then please let me know.

Any developer willing to do this can contact me offlist and let me know
what it would cost.

Thanks,

--
Andres