[Asterisk-Users] monastery devel page

Rainer Jochem rainer at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Mon Mar 8 14:34:16 MST 2004

Hm.. I have to agree with Tim - it's intersting how many people are
interested in such a thing.

So, here you go:
    http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP/astui.tar.gz

Complete with monastery, MD5 encryptest sip-secrets and sip password
change.

Enjoy,
 Rainer

Note: This are just some scripts we've put together. This is nothing
perfect, well coded, bugfree or whatever ;)