[Asterisk-Users] windows alternitives to Asterisk?

Jason Becker becker at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 8 13:59:55 MST 2004

hank smith wrote:

> hello I am just curious if there is any windows alternitives to Asterisk?
> can I also use them with free world dialup?
> thanks
> hank

I've never used either of these and I'm certainly no authority on the
subject, but here are a couple Windows based alternatives I've come
across while studying the marketplace:

http://www.nexpath.com/

http://www.artisoft.com/

You didn't say whether TDM was important to you, or whether free as in
beer and/or freedom is desirable.

I'd love to see a competitive analysis of * vs. alternatives (Windows or
otherwise) on the voip-info wiki.

Cheers