[Asterisk-Users] Hotel wake-up

David Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Mon Mar 8 12:50:16 MST 2004

man I am tired.  I did not mean for my last email to go out to the
whole list :(

sorry about that.  I just seen alot of people call me via iaxtel.

dhh

-- David Hickman

Pots		314-865-4752	x1 business  x31 home
FWD		23633			""			""
IAXTEL	700-865-4752	""			""
AOLIM	fsckrmrf
ICQ		7059948
Yahoo	dhickman

THIS IS INSANE!!!!! I THOUGHT TECHNOLOGY WAS SUPPOSED TO SIMPLIFY MY
LIFE!!!!!!