[Asterisk-Users] Hotel wake-up

David Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Mon Mar 8 12:40:08 MST 2004

Small world.....  I have been running * for about 6 months.  I really
like it.

I use it to connect my mother in law in arkansas and to integrate into
fwd and iaxtel.

I also have a hidden menu that give me the status of key network
servers and by using x10 a way to kill the power supply of my echolink
transceiver.   So I can have remote control op of it.

73 de KB0FHF

when you get a chance call one of the numbers below and check out my
ivr menus.  I found a site on the net with some really cool computer
voices.

-- David Hickman

Pots		314-865-4752	x1 business  x31 home
FWD		23633			""			""
IAXTEL	700-865-4752	""			""
AOLIM	fsckrmrf
ICQ		7059948
Yahoo	dhickman

THIS IS INSANE!!!!! I THOUGHT TECHNOLOGY WAS SUPPOSED TO SIMPLIFY MY
LIFE!!!!!!