[Asterisk-Users] monastery devel page

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gear3outlook.com
Mon Mar 8 12:02:26 MST 2004

Is this ever going to be available?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Rainer
Jochem
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 1:11 PM
To: Asterisk Users
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] monastery devel page

> not sure how you have the gui setup right now, but being in the same
> boat and sucking on the gui front myself, I think what works best is
> have some sort of "tags" a user can put in their own html page, and
> your app simply resolves those. For example using javascript to check
> for your state of an extension and then display the image of the
user's choice.

JavaScript? Please, don't. It's currently php so simply put the image in
a variable the user can define in the beginning of the script and you're
set. Additionaly one might e.g. use includes for header and footer of a
page etc. etc.

I'm currently also busy to give it another look'n'feel using just some
CSS. (a screenshot - all extensions blanked out - can be found at
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/~rainer/gui.png)
We've also build a small interface to give SIP-Users the possibility to
change their password. (this can be found at
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP/sipgui.tar.gz
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP/Images/gui.png)
If there's interest in it I can put all the pieces together in one
archive.

Cheers,
 Rainer

--