[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Call Manager and Asterisk?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Mar 8 10:04:07 MST 2004

In CCM add a Gateway.  Use H.323 with H.225 as the device protocol.
Next add a route pattern to identify which calls to direct to *.

Lastly use chan_oh323 instead of chan_h323, as the former works
with CCM and the later does not (one way audio).

The setup is extremely easy and works just fine, with the correct
channel that is.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Stone [mailto:kstone at teledvance.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 6:08 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco Call Manager and Asterisk?

I program Cisco TCL IVR for a VoIP company, using Cisco Call Manager,
Unity, and no gatekeepers.  How would I setup Asterisk to use the H323
functionality of a gateway or phone, and add it to Cisco Call Manager?

I'd like to do some demo Asterisk IVR and possibly other functionality
to the boss, but I'm not a CCM guru.

Any thoughts?

Kyle Stone
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: