[Asterisk-Users] Options for 3+ FXO ports

NetOne Administrator root at net1.cc
Mon Mar 8 09:34:40 MST 2004

Our telco here in Bulgaria has this option - you can get what number of
lines you want on a primary (E1 here).
You choose how much lines - from 1 to 30 - go to the primary. Price is
according to number of channels, but signalling is primary!

Check out at your telco if this is not possible out there (I believe it
should)