[Asterisk-Users] Crossconnect VoIP and PSTN in India. Is it allowed?

Girish Gopinath gopinath_girish at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:50:06 MST 2004

Hello,

>From: Vasyl Rublyov <vasyl.rublyov at ionidea.com>
>
>But what about if we have Lucent Definity already in place and I would like
>to connect to Definity using PRI Asterisk box and route all USA and
>Ukrainian extensions thru VoIP? The same for people in US/UA - they will
>dial Indian extensions and go thru, does it possible/permitted?
>
>The PBX (Definity) already connected to PSTN in India.

Not much idea about that, but  i heard that the rates are fixed by the MTNL.

>What about those providers?
>    http://www.voipproviderslist.com/details/countries/132

Again Sorry, :(

>Also I see those topics... did I miss something?
>
>http://www.zdnetindia.com/news/specials/voip/stories/53302.html

This may be of  interest :http://www.trai.gov.in/IP_Recommendations.htm
But it takes ages to load...

>Regards,
>Vasyl

Sorry for not having precise information about your queries, but i too was
not able to find them.

Good Luck, Girish