[Asterisk-Users] X100P dial in/out to sip phones

Simon Chappell s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Sun Mar 7 14:52:57 MST 2004

Thanks again..
I was beginning to think I had a faulty card now i see it was just me.. :-)
I am going to make a backup of my config and spend some time reading
about all the extra nice features that i can  implement now the basic
stuff is working..

##Thought##
The last company i worked for I was in charge of getting a new phone
system,, and I think it was just asterisk in a nice black box !!
I have noticed that the voicemail is the same voice, the commands to
access the voicemail are identical and the features are the same also..
We payed £9600+vat  for that !! and it looks like i have basically the
same thing at home now  for a bit of time and effort(and a little help)

With that in mind I think Asterisk is here to stay !!

Thanks very much for you help ..

A very happy

Simon :-)