[Asterisk-Users] X100P dial in/out to sip phones

Simon Chappell s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Sun Mar 7 14:28:20 MST 2004

thanks so much..

I have dialed from my mobile and nearly fell off my chair when the Sip
phoone rang ,,!! then was sad enough to answer it and have a chat with
myself!!

Is there any provision for dialing out in these configs ? and if so is
it dial 9 ?

Thanks again as this has been a four day headache so far..

Simon

--
Kind Regards

Simon Chappell