[Asterisk-Users] X100P dial in/out to sip phones

Simon Chappell s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Sun Mar 7 13:08:38 MST 2004

Thanks for your help David

Your configs are a little to complicated  for this complete asterisk
newbie though.
All i am actually after is how to get a sip phone to ring when the X100P
is dialed on out landline, and how to get a sipphone to dial out through
the X100P.
I have saved all your configs and had a trawl through them though.
I am a great believer in start simple then build it up and step by step
it seems simple in the end but I keep stumbling on this task. once i
have this i will look at call parking,conferencing (all the fun stuff)
etc.. but at the moment all i would like to acheive is bridging the gap
from sip to BT  :-)    IF you have any quick pointers to help me acheive
that I would be very pleased.
Thanks again for taking the time to reply (especially on a sunday
evening with the roast going cold)

Simon