[Asterisk-Users] Re: GS HandyTone-286 Transfer Problem, can anyone confirm?

Barton Hodges barton at gcmcomputers.com
Sun Mar 7 07:27:54 MST 2004

asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com wrote:
> I have no problem transfer from one GS adaptor to another GS
adaptor.

> /Hans-Henrik Andresen
>
>> Can anyone confirm that this problem exists?

The problem I'm experiencing with many GS adapters, regardless of
firmware version is this.  Call from one phone to another phone using
both the 'T' and 't' flags in the Dial() command.  After they are
connected, you should be able to press '#' on either phone to hear
"transfer".  What I am experiencing is the calling GS adapter will
hear "transfer" when they press '#', but when the receiving GS adapter
presses '#', nothing happens at all.  Are you able to repeat this?  If
not, can you please tell me the firmware revisions and Asterisk
version that you are using?

Thank you very much.